23 October 2014

October Wishlist

October is such an exciting month for make-up, designers start bringing out their Autumn/Winter collections and towards the end of the month they start bringing out their Christmas gift collections! Needless to say, I'm biting my nails in anticipation for payday next week so I can feed my make-up hunger and I'll show you why...

Charlotte Tilbury, Matte Revolution in Love Liberty (£23)

I have been coveting this lipstick since the release of the collection, the colour is incredible and it leaves your lips in the most delectable matte finish. I went to Selfridge's last weekend to purchase this but they didn't have this colour in store :( the other colours are gorgeous but I have my heart set on Love Liberty so I'm planning an online shop after pay day so expect a review of this lipstick as well as lots of other goodies!

Next up is one of the new EOS lip balm balls in the flavour Wildberry (£6.50)

Look at how cute these are!! They are the perfect size to just pop in your handbag when you're on the go and they are so hydrating!
DIOR, Diorific vernis smoky nail polish in Smoky (£20)

This stunning bottle of perfume is part of a DIOR collection consisting of 4 colours (GOLD EQUINOXE, MIRROR, SHOCK AND SMOKY). They are all so so nice but this one just calls to me, the colour is absolutely perfect for the coming months and the bottle is one of a kind. £20 is a lot to spend on one nail polish so I think I may have to have a polish ban for a while If I do buy this!

La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat (£14)

This moisturiser is an absolute dream! It really is one of those products that does what it says on the tin. I only came across this brand earlier this year when I was on holiday in Cannes with my other half. My foundation just wasn't standing the heat in the evenings and ended up being very patchy and clogging up my pores so I went on the hunt for something to rescue me! In a local drug store I came across a huge display of La Roche Posay and with some help from the shop assistant, I purchased this along with a life saving foundation (Toleriane Teint Mattifying Mousse Foundation) and I was extremely happy! Even more so when I came back from holiday and found that Boots sell this brand, but alas I am yet to find a UK store selling the foundation :( The moisturiser is something I purchase frequently and its almost time again to stock up!

Essie, The Perfect Cover Up (7.99)

I'm a sucker for gray nail polish and this lovely Essie one includes teal undertones. Such a beautiful colour for the cold rainy months.

Next we have the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (£19)

This isn't my usual brush for mascaras but I've heard nothing but amazing things about it so I'm very tempted to purchase it and see for myself! Debenhams are currently doing a clever offer where you will receive a mini sample size of this mascara when you purchase it in full size, this way you get to try the mascara and decide if you like it! If you do then you've already got the full size and if you don't then you can send it straight back and Debenhams will issue a refund. Its been compared a lot to the Benefit They're Real mascara but this is apparently better, with one review saying "It blows They're Real out of the water" I really like They're Real but it makes my eyelashes rock solid and it is so difficult to remove so if Better Than Sex blows that mascara out of the water...I am very tempted indeed!




The last thing on my wishlist is something I'm pretty sure every girl dreams of! Never in a million years could I ever bring myself to spend so much on this but its just too beautiful for me to not post! 

Please may I bring your attention to The Vault by NARS (£330)

Consisting of 10 nail polishes and 10 matching lipsticks, each colour has been personally chosen by Fran├žois Nars, so essentially this is a personal gift from Mr Nars himself! 
I'll be sure to put up a haul post over the next few weeks to show you my new beauty treats, I would love to be able to purchase everything in my wishlist but for now I'm hoping to add 2 or 3 items in to my basket! I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what's on your October Wishlist :) Until next time xoxo




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig