18 November 2014

How Clean Is Your Face?

I wanted to share with you one of my new favourite skin care products. It's something that is so talked about at the moment and I can strongly say it is a firm new addition to so many skin care routines, I really can't see it being left on the shelf gathering dust. I for one am definitely going to repurchase it and have been recommending it to EVERYONE!

If you haven't already guessed it, I'm talking about the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. I can honestly say it is one of the best products I have ever used.



I would say my skin is combination, I can get very dry cheeks and forehead whereas my t zone and chin area can get very oily. On top of that I have really sensitive skin and have to be careful with products and make up. So many products and make up items have made my skin sore, break out in a rash or just caused an unpleasant reaction. For that reason I'm so careful nowadays with what I use so when I find a product that work wonders, I just want to tell everyone!

Think back to a time or a product that made your skin feel really clean, not just make up removed clean, I mean as clean and as soft and nourished as the day you were born, before your skin came in to contact with anything. If you're able to think of a time where you've felt that way, then kudos to you but I'm afraid it just wasn't real. After my first week in of using Cleanse & Polish my skin has never felt so good! It removes all excess make up or dirt and the stress of my day (cringey I know but its true!)

I definitely felt squeaky clean after the first use, but after the first week I had noticed such a difference in the quality of my skin. It looked brighter, clearer, the red patches on my cheeks had reduced and my face was so much smoother. I also haven't had any pesky spots!! Such a bonus :) There are some lovely Christmas Editions on the Liz Earle website that would make such a lovely gift to yourself, a friend or as an addition to your Christmas list this year. I honestly couldn't recommend this product any more, you should go and try it yourself! For only £5.50 for a 30ml tube (and musline cloth) you'd be crazy not to try it xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig