09 November 2014

Saturday Shopping Spree

Yesterday was spent shopping in Brighton, trying the new Christmas drink from Starbucks and singing far too loudly (and terribly) to Tom (my boyfriend) whilst he drove us home. I'm sure on some level he loved the singing but just didn't want to admit it...I mean who wouldn't love to be serenaded by the best (read that as worst) singer in the world?!

Moving swiftly on...I wanted to share with you my purchases from the day. I didn't really go out with the intention on buying anything specific and it was so nice to not be flustered for once (is it just me that gets far too stressed out when I can't find the one specific thing I'm looking for?) I got a few bits from Topshop, Newlook and Debenhams. Lets start with the beauty purchases

I had some money on my Debenhams reward card so wanted to put that to good use! I purchased the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original and the Better Than Sex mascara by Too Faced *insert huge grinning face emoji* I've only ever heard amazing things about both products so I'm very excited about my new additions. Today has been a PJ's kind of Sunday so I haven't had the chance to try out either product, I'll be sure to do a review on both once I start using them!


Next up we went to New Look and I ended up picking up a pair of Black Chained Ankle Boots that I've had my eye on for a few weeks. I love the detailing on them and the grip on the bottom is a huge winner for me. I found them online a few weeks ago and fell in love but I'm always dubious about buying shoes online. I've got quite wide feet so I struggle with shoes anyway, not being able to try before I buy was a bit daunting for a boot so I decided to wait until I could find them in store. The shoes are part of New Looks wide fit range and they fit perfectly! 


We then pottered over to Topshop and I can't ever go to Topshop and not stock up on socks, I always head straight to the 3 pairs for £8. There are always so many different styles and patterns to choose from that trying to pick just three can be a big struggle! I immediately picked the black pair as I loved the sparkly detailing and the pink pair looked so snug and are so soft that I had to  have them. The third pair have always got to be one of the frilly trim socks (you can't have too many frilly socks, can you?!) I just couldn't decide on a colour so I let Tom pick, he went for forest green as that's his favourite colour :)


I also picked up this little guy from Topshop, I found him in the jewellery sale section for £4 and couldn't not get him. Yep, its a reindeer!! I'm feeling very festive already and fell in love with this necklace, I'm very excited to add him to probably every outfit until December 31st!


The last thing I picked up was from HMV, and is quite possibly the best Christmas album ever! Tom said its not allowed in the car until December however my mum can't wait for us to listen to it non stop! Its got 3 CD's and features artists such as Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Doris Day and Perry Como.


We also picked up a Starbucks on the way home, Tom had a Gingerbread Latte and I opted for the new Honey & Almond Hot Chocolate. It was so so yummy, we had a sip of each others drinks and both agreed that mine was the best! 


Is anyone else already getting in to the Christmas spirit? Let me know what's putting you in the festive mood :) xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig