05 January 2015

Christmas Holiday Hiatus

Happy New Year you lovely people!

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the recent lack of activity on my blog. I've had a really manic few weeks with going away for Christmas and then being so poorly since I got back from New York. I'm still not 100% better but I'm slowly getting there....I can think of many better ways to start the new year...being unwell is definitely not fun!

I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas and a relaxing break away from school/college/work etc. I'm guessing most people went back to their normal routines and back to reality today...talk about Monday blues :(

I've got some super fun posts coming your way soon, including a show and tell of my New York Christmas purchases! I'm hoping I'll start feeling much better this week and as soon as I do, you'll be the first to know...I'll keep you posted ;)

I did also want to show you my new haircut, this is now a few weeks old (pre New York and pre sickness) and was a Christmas treat for me and my mum, she had her hair done too and we got a lovely massage treatment!


I'd love to hear what you all got up to over Christmas :) xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. love your fringe!! I've been thinking about getting one for the new year, so jealous you've been away to NY! would be great if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig