07 March 2015

Paris, je t'aime

Last month Tom and I took a short trip to Paris, mainly for my birthday but we also desperately needed a break to spend some time together. Despite all the dramas of our lives we had a lovely time away, we left all the stresses and messes at home and decided to just go and to just be. It was so peaceful and calming and neither of us can wait to go back.

This was our fourth visit to Paris and each time I go I find that I rediscover everything that made me fall in love with the city in the first place and it never gets monotonous. The food, the wine, the people, the museums, the architecture, the history, the city seduces you and makes you never want to leave. Begrudgingly however we did leave, but we are already planning a summer break to the city and I just cant wait.

I think if I could pick anywhere in the whole entire world to spend the rest of my life, Paris I would choose you!














If anyone was wondering, the make-up that I am wearing in the picture, and the make-up that I wore on our trip was:

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Chanel Perfection LumiƩre Velvet
Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
MAC Matte Bronzer
Stila Love Blush
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
Dior Addict It-Lash Mascara
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Underage Red

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend, I'm going to go and try to snap out of my holiday blues! xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig