17 March 2015

Roller Lash Review

I received a trial size of the new Benefit Mascara, Roller Lash, on Saturday and I've been trying it out every day since. I've got to say that my initial thoughts are that I'm very impressed! I've always been a bit hit and miss with Benefit Mascara but I'm really pleased with this one.

It gives you long fluttery flirty lashes, not a clump in site and it's easy to remove at the end of the day. I don't think I would use this mascara for an evening look as I would want something that gives bigger, thicker volume but this mascara lengthens, curls and lifts. It gives a gorgeous fanned fluttery look, perfect for a summer date.


I'm definitely planning on purchasing a full size Roller Lash once my mini one runs out, it's such a lovely mascara for a pretty, girly, every day look and it only requires a few strokes to achieve your look.


Let me know your thoughts on the new Roller Lash Mascara xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig