26 April 2015

Bitch Perfect, Curls and Contouring | FOTD

Good Evening everyone! I hope you've all had a lovely weekend and are looking forward to the week ahead. I've been loving scrolling through FOTD pics on Instagram today so I thought I'd share my face with you :)




Base: Laura Mercier Foundation Primer

Foundation: Clinique Stay Matte Oil Free Foundation in Ivory

Concealer: Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory

Contouring: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Light to Medium

Powder: Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder

Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Chocolate 

Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked On The Run Pallete, 5050

Mascara: Benefit Roller Lash 

Lip Liner: Giorgio Armani Smooth Silk Lip Pencil in Burnt Rose

Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury K.i.s.s.i.n.g Lipstick in Bitch Perfect 

Here's an update as to how my face looked after a good 9/10 hours after applying all my makeup and being out for the day:


I hope you enjoyed this mini Sunday post, I might try to feature a FOTD post each week- let me know your thoughts and let me know if any of you have a FOTD post, I love them! xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig