09 April 2015

List of Lust

So Spring has sprung and it's certainly lifting everyone's moods, there's a new warmth in the air, the sun shines for longer, the flowers are more colourful, lambs are springing around and the promise of Summer is lingering not too far away. It feels like Winter has been never-ending! I can't remember the last time I didn't wear a scarf and coat outside and I can't remember the last time my tan was natural and my nails were painted in pastels. Don't get me wrong, I love Autumn and Winter and I love the dark berry lipsticks and the snuggly warm clothes we wear but Winter has overstayed it's welcome and I am embracing Spring and Summer with open arms!


The change of season means that its time for change of hair, make-up and wardrobe! Here's a list of what I'm coveting at the moment:

Nars Audacious Lipstick in Juliette






The LOB (Long Bob)





And my overly expensive ridiculous item on my lust list are these leather slippers by Charlotte Olympia, they come with 52 adhesive stickers- each letter of the alphabet and a corresponding icon- so you can customise them!





I hope you're all enjoying the change of season too and I'd love to know what's on your wish list at the moment xoxox


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig