16 May 2015

Holiday Edit | FOTD

Happy Saturday everyone! woooo the weekend is finally here! I feel like this has been such a long week, it's taken a good couple of days for my brain to kick back in to function after being in holiday mode all of last week. I'm hoping that after a nice relaxing weekend I'll be back to normal for Monday morning, work has pretty much been a blur this week, quite literally too! I had an opticians appointment and found out that I need glasses!
Mainly for work (2 computer screens for 8 hours a day does take its toll), reading, using my phone/iPad and watching TV. I picked out some nice tortoise shell design Ray Bans and should be picking them up in the next few days, hopefully they will cure the daily headaches I get during the week! I found a pic of the ones I picked, I'll be sure to give them their début on here once I've picked them up.
Anywho I have digressed....lets get back to topic! I'm currently sitting in my PJ's without a scrap of make-up on my face and my hair tied up in a very strange shaped bun falling off the top of my head. Basically, I'm not looking my finest right now and I don't really feel suitable to give you a live FOTD so I thought I'd share a face of the day from my week in Cannes and pop up a few holiday snaps. I hope you enjoy :)

What's on my face?



Concealer/Highlighter: Yves Saint Laurent Touché Éclat








Airport Snaps




Cannes snaps











I'd love to know where any of you are headed off to on your summer holidays over the next few months! Leave a comment and let me know or head over to twitter and let me know :) xoxo
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. you look stunning!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win some amazing USA beauty goodies from lorac, tarte etc on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, I've definitely entered your awesome giveaway! x

      Delete
  2. This was an awesome read!! Great idea for an article <3


    http://ovationspas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Glad you enjoyed it xoxo

      Delete
  3. Well done, nice photos you have here ☻☻☻

    http://pedisource.com

    ReplyDelete

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig