05 June 2015

Drugstore Review | L'Oréal Elvive Nutri-Gloss

I was recently in Tescos and was browsing the shampoo and conditioners feeling pretty uninspired. I was in the market for a new set but nothing was catching my eye, it was all just same same and I really wanted something fun! I was recently using the L'Oréal Elvive Ulta Riche shampoo and conditioner, don't get me wrong it was good but it just wasn't great and I wasn't too bothered about repurchasing. I was quite interested in the Fibre range from L'Oréal and just as I was searching for it. something caught my eye. Something pink and sparkly. Something amazing in the shampoo and conditioner land.


 I'm so excited to use my new L'Oréal Shampoo and Conditioner, they are both on offer at the moment for £1.99 each! Such a bargain, I love it! The shampoo is glittery, yep you read that correct, it sparkles. It has mini pearl and mico crystals in the formula and I do not care how un-grown  up it is to buy a shampoo because it sparkles. I want sparkly hair! Well this shampoo doesn't actually leave you with sparkles :( but it does give you super soft and shiny hair which is just as good! It also smells really yummy, I can't quite put my finger on it but its sort of a cross between cherry's and watermelon, very fresh and fruity.


I used this last night and loved it, it smelt so good and didn't leave any product residue; where my hair is quite thick some products are so tough to wash out my hair and leave a little weird patch of build up and I then have to wash my hair again straight away. This shampoo & conditioner were perfect though and rinsed everything out like a dream. My hair was so soft and silky once dry and funnily enough it didn't leave a fragranced smell. Its hard to describe but it just smells fresh and clean. I cant really pin point it because it's not really a smell, it's just fresh and clean which is really refreshing!

Let me know if you've tried this shampoo/conditioner or if you have any recommendations! I'm always changing the products I use and would love to know what you recommend. xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig