05 August 2015

Sale Shopping

So everywhere seems to have a sale at the moment, how can it already be that time of year where the summer stuff goes out and the fall stuff comes in! It's mental! It's the beginning of August and we're already saying goodbye to our  British summer...I tell you what though, those weather people better be right with their predictions for August and a heatwave! I feel like that two week stint we had in June just wasn't enough for us to call Summer....although I wouldn't be surprised if that ends up being all we have for this years heat!


At least we can go and buy the pretty summer clothes in the sale and hoard them until next year (or at least just until a holiday)!! I haven't gone too mad in the sales so far but I am saving my pennies for my holiday this week so I've been avoiding temptation as best as I can. I did manage to pick up a few bargains here and there and there are a few things that I'm still lusting after, please direct your attention to exhibit A that demonstrates said items that I am coveting.

1) Love Moschino Platform Sandals | Very Exclusive | Was £170 Now £61
2) Kingfisher Espadrilles | Topshop | Was £55 Now £25
3) Giggle Patent Geek Shoes | Topshop | Was £30 Now £7
4) Jimmy Choo Sunglasses | Very Exclusive | Was £210 Now £56
5) Karl Lagerfeld Sunglasses | Very Exclusive | Was £135 Now £48
6) Elizabeth And James Sunglasses | Very Exclusive | Was £125 Now £33
7) White Scuba Stripe Midi Skirt | New Look | Was £19.99 Now £10 
8) Long Embroidered Kimono | Zara | Was £59.99 Now £29.99
9) Bell Shaped Scuba Skirt | H&M | Was £29.99 Now £20

And now my make up related sale picks! These aren't only suitable for summer months, I think pretty much any make up product can be used all year round, it just depends on how you wear it!


1) Benefit Big Easy Complexion Perfecter | ASOS | Was £28.50 Now £19.12
2) Azature Nail Polish | Very Exclusive | Was £17 Now £9.90
3) By Terry Aqua Print Eyeshadow  | Space NK | Was £23 Now From £5.50
4) By Terry Cover Expert | Spake NK | Was £45 Now From £22.50 
5) Laura Mercier Smoky Suede Eye Colour Palette | Spake NK | Was £38 Now £19
6) Nails Inc Gel Effect Polish | ASOS | Was £14 Now £7.58

So these are my top sale picks at the moment, it was pretty hard to whittle them down to these 15, there's just so many pretty things on sale at the moment!

I'd love to know what your top sale picks are/have been! xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig