02 December 2015

Gift Guide | Under £20 | For Her

Each year I always find that it can be a bit difficult finding a lovely gift that isn't super expensive. When you want to find a little something for a female friend or female family member but you don't want to break the bank because lets be honest, Christmas is an expensive time of year! Unfortunately we can't always buy the extravagant presents for everyone, no matter how much we would love to it just might not be feasible, but that's ok! A little bit of rummaging around online and I can confirm that you can indeed find cute, little, heartfelt gifts for under £20! Amazing! As the age old saying goes, it's quality not quantity and just because you didn't splash the cash on someones present it doesn't make it any less thoughtful! So don't ever feel bad if you only get your girl friends a small gift, it's a token of your love and as cringey as it may sound, it's really is the thought that counts!


Anyway enough of the mushy stuff and more of the sparkly stuff! If you're ever stuck for ideas for a inexpensive gift then I hope my ideas help give inspiration!

Skinny Dip Phone Case 
Topshop Scarf

MAC Lipstick


NailsInc Cosmetic Bag 
Ciate Nail Polish Set (from TkMaxx)
£6.99-£12.99
Not On The High Street, Initial Jewellery


Whenever I'm purchasing a present I always decide whether or not I should buy it by thinking about how I would react if it's what someone gave me as a gift, I can easily say that if I received any one of these gifts this Christmas I would be a very happy girl! Let me know if you have any great ideas for small gifts this year! xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig