24 December 2015

Happy Christmas Eve!

Happy Christmas Eve! I have officially finished work for a while, I'm back in on the 31st and then I'm off again until the 11th of Jan! I'm so excited for this time off and I cannot believe that it's already Christmas Eve, Christmas Day is tomorrow!! Can you believe it ?! I can't! It's come around so quickly, with Christmas day being tomorrow that means it's nearly New Years Eve and then it's going to be 2016!! So I thought a nice way to start ending this years posts would be to answer some questions about my absolute favourite time of year, so you guys can get to know me a little bit more :)

1. What  are your favourite Christmas films?
I've got a collection that I always make sure I watch in the run up to Christmas and one is always saved for Christmas day and maybe Boxing day! My top Christmas films are The Grinch, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Home Alone and of course Elf! 

2. Where do you usually spend Christmas?

Christmas is usually spent at my mums house in West Sussex but this year we're splitting our time between our home in London, spending time with Toms family and then spending time with my family. We've got a busy Christmas day planned but I can't wait to sing along to all the Christmas songs in the car!

3. What are your favourite Christmas songs?

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
Winter Dreams
All I Want For Christmas Is You
Baby It's Cold Outside
Santa Baby

4. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Tom and I always exchange a little stocking gift on Christmas eve, nothing too big, just a little something to get us super excited for Christmas day!

5. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?

I guess just the normal traditions of spending time with your loved ones, a lovely big family dinner, and just having some time off to relax!

6. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
We've got a lovely plush fake one, I do love the look of real trees but my cat is allergic to the pine needles :( They can also be super expensive so we're quite lucky that our tree was only a one off payment!

7. What is your all-time favourite holiday food?

Not necessarily holiday food but my favourite parts of Christmas dinner are roast potatoes, roast parsnips and stuffing! I just need to add in that Jade has got me hooked on Cadburys Snowballs! 

8. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I absolutely love spoiling my friends and family, I love picking gifts that I know/think people would love and I get so excited when people open presents I've got them! Not to toot my own horn but I am frequently awarded the badge of being a top gift buyer (yes it may be by my mum but that still counts right??!). I do love receiving gifts though, it's so exciting to see what someone has picked for you!

9. What is the best Christmas gift you've ever received? 
Last year when Tom took me to New York for Christmas, that was by far the best Christmas present I've ever received and I will be eternally grateful.

10. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Well it used to be New York, and I guess it still is, it's absolutely magical in December and I would go back every year if I could!

11. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Somewhere in between I guess. I'm not terrible, but I do struggle when it comes to odd shaped objects, give me a box shape any day and I can wrap it like a pro! I also love to decorate with bows and ribbons and have allocated wrapping paper for certain people.

12. Do you make New Year’s resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I don't ever really worry about making resolution, I just try to go in to the year with the mindset that it's going to be a great year and to always focus on the positives. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig