01 December 2015

November Favourites

Well it's official, it's Christmas (well it will be in 25 days but lets be honest, the run up to Christmas is just as fun as the actual day!) It's hard to believe that it's already the end of November but I can't really explain just how excited I am for Christmas, it's my absolute favourite time of the year! The Christmas tree went up last night and for the next 4-5 weeks I will be blasting Mariah Carey's Christmas album and do you know what, I'll probably eat a few mince pie as well even though I don't really like them...!

I haven't got many November favourites to share this month but the few things I do have I have been obsessed with the whole month so I hope you enjoy! I also wanted to use this post to introduce Blogmas to my Blog! I've decided to give it a go this year, today being day 1, so I really hope you enjoy!


Burberry Lip Velvet- Peony Rose

I'm so big on nudes at the moment (lipstick shades not naughty snaps!!), I've always normally gone dark dark dark with lips for all of winter but the nude lip is really taking center stage for me at the moment. Of course the reds and glitters are coming out to play for Christmas time but on a day to day basis, a nude lip has been my go to and Peony Rose by Burberry has been my absolute favourite. Burberry packaging is just so dreamy and suave, it's the kind of makeup that you cherish dearly and use ever so carefully. Peony Rose is a softened, dusty rose pink with a creamy matte finish. Burberry Lip Velvet lipsticks last a good 6 hours for me and I find that they are creamy enough to glide on seamlessly and don't tug or pull at the lip, it's a really easy comfortable application. I love the Lip Velvet range of lipsticks, they are honestly some of the best matte lipsticks I've ever used. I've got my eye on quite a few more, they will definitely be on my Christmas list to Santa this year!

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
£19.50
I've been in love with this mascara since day one, it's perfect for defining and lengthening and it just leaves you with the most gorgeous fluttery lashes. I love it so much I've now got 4 friends hooked on it too! I normally flit between mascaras but I just keep finding myself coming back to Roller Lash. I sometimes layer a volumising mascara on top for a more glam look. They're Real! works really well, as does Dior Iconic Overcurl, and if you want super duper lashes, then layering Maybelline Lash Sensational on top works amazingly!


Cowshed Hand Pat Hand Cream

The perfect non greasy, super softening and hydrating hand cream. It's the ideal handbag size to take with you on the go. The smell of this hand cream is quite oriental, that would be the essential oils of grapefruit and coriander coming through. Even though it is quite a sharp smell it's still so yummy and your paws are left with the pretty scent for quite a while before fading. My hands feel very dry and rough on some days through the Winter so I always like to have a hand cream with me when I'm out and about, all my friends love this Cowshed one too so it's definitely a winner!

Topshop Scarf

I'm obsessed with the £16 wool blend scarf from Topshop. I currently have two colours, camel and grey and I love them so much. They are so long and so soft, the perfect scarf to throw on over your coat or tuck it under your collar and let it hand loose, or to wrap around you and snuggle in to keep yourself warm. I can't wait to add a few more colours to my little collection!

Fairy Lights

It's always this time of year that I start getting obsessed with fairy lights, in our house we currently have some blue star lights around the TV stand and some warm plain lights around a heart shape picture frame. I knew that once the Christmas tree went up, we would be done for fairy lights in the living room. I've always thought how pretty fairy lights above a bed look but we don't really have the right room layout for that. Instead I put my DIY hat on and fed a pack of fairy lights in to some spare mason jars we had and voila! The cutest bedside table lights! This was a really inexpensive way of creating adorable lights, we picked the jars up a little while ago from John Lewis for only £3 each and the fairy lights are from Asda for only £2 each!

The Walking Dead

Ok so I'm late to the party with this show but Tom and I recently decided to give it ago together and we're now obsessed! Even though each episode has the same thesis (hide from zombies/walkers, kill them, run away, stay alive) each episode is so gripping! I won't give anything away in case anyone's planning on starting it, but I highly recommend it if you're looking for a new TV show!

I hope everyone had a lovely November and is feeling festive for December! xoxo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig