29 January 2016

New In Beauty | Covet List


Now is the perfect time to have a revamp of your beauty closet, kick the January blues and have a peek at the new beauty releases from some much loved brands, some long awaited products and some exciting new items. There's been plenty of new releases so I'm sure there's something there to take your fancy. I for one am having an internal debate over all products mentioned in this little post!

I honestly can't believe just how many gorgeous new products have been released so far this month, these 7 are at the top of my radar so I thought I'd share them with you in case you were looking to treat yourself to a new item and needed a bit of inspiration!

  1. NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint 
  2. Bobbi Brown Skin Nourish Mask
  3. MAC 129 SE Powder/Blush Brush | Ellie Goulding
  4. Bobbi Brown Eye Opening Mascara
  5. Dior Diorskin Poudre Face Powder
  6. Yves Saint Laurent Face Palette Collector Spring 16
I'd love to know what's caught your eye so far this month! xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig