20 February 2016

Lashings Of Lashes

If there's one thing that never really stays the same in my makeup bag, it's mascara! It's not that I can't find ones I like, or love, it's just that I struggle to find one that ticks every single box. I feel like mascara is a tricky one for most, I've yet to find a recommendation from someone where they have a mascara that does everything they could possibly want from a mascara, but that's not to say we can't love a mascara anyway! I personally have 5 right now that I love, sometimes I mix and match to reap the benefits of each one, and some of them work better than the others for certain makeup looks. 5 might seem a bit excessive but I do switch up which one I'm using rather frequently and I just can't seem to find the one just yet.



Top to Bottom: Benefit Roller Lash, bareMinerals Lash Domination, Maybelline Lash Sensational, Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils, Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl.

Benefit, Roller Lash £19.50
Pros: Super lengthening, super defining, tube lasts a really long time, no clumping, not too wet, doesn't dry out.
Cons: Not voluminous.

Pros: Super volumizing, quick results
Cons: Very Wet, large brush (messy), doesn't really create length.

Pros: Curls and lifts lashes instantly, creates a very good amount of volume.
Cons: Easily create spider lashes, clumps easily and messy.

Pros: Super duper black, creates big volume and length.
Cons: Dries out quickly,clumps easily, can also be messy.

Pros: Really lifting, creates a lot of volume, lashes separate easily, works really well on top of lengthening mascara such as Rollerlash.
Cons: Have to layer up a lot to create length,  lashes sometimes look to heavy with product and can clump.

So those are my top 5 current mascara recommendations. I know I'm probably just really fussy when it comes to mascara but I do dream of the day that I find the one that does it all for my lashes.....oh what a wonderful day that will be!! 

If you have any recommendations please let me know! 

Love, Chloe xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig