03 April 2016

Lush Face Mask | Dont Look At Me


I’ve never really been a face mask kinda gal but since discovering the ‘Don’t Look At Me’ mask from Lush, I am in love! The only kind of mask I used regularly before this product were sheet masks, they’re so easy to use especially when you’re travelling, but I really like the idea of applying a product all over my face and letting it sink in for 20-30 minutes and work its magic. However here was the problem, I’ve never used a facemask I really loved, they either upset my skin, didn’t work, or were so annoying to scrub off. I’m so invested in my skin care at the moment (like absolutely obsessed with it) and when I was in Lush a few weeks ago I was so intrigued by this bright blue paste product I just had to investigation. Turns out it’s a face mask that is perfect for sensitive skin that may be a little angry. I like the smell, I like the look of the product and I liked the price, I popped it straight in my basket and couldn’t wait to try it out!

When I went home that evening I sat on the sofa and started applying it (to which my boyfriend thought was hilarious and wouldn’t stop calling me a smurf), with Lush masks they need to be kept in the fridge which meant it was so cooling as I was applying it, it made my face feel a little tight but not in a 'too much Botox' kind of way which was a relief! I left it on for 20 minutes and rinsed it off with warm water and a flannel, and once it was all washed off I was left with such soft super clean skin. My skin felt soft but not slippery and my complexion was so clean and bright. It’s a really lovely face mask, I've been using it once sometimes twice a week, and I even have my boyfriend using it! For under £7 it’s such a bargain for a great product that actually works! I think I'm going to try a few of the others, although some smell verrrrrry strong and strange so I’ll have to be a bit careful and try not to stink out our fridge!

I’d love to know if you have any recommendations on what Lush face mask I should try next, or any other face masks or Lush products for that matter!

Love, Chloe xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig