23 April 2016

The One Product For Instant Deep Sleep

We've all been there, something important is coming up or your worries are eating away at you and try as you might you just cant fall asleep. And even if you do fall asleep, it's broken and come morning you never feel rested. I've experience this more than enough for my liking, I've been there lying in bed getting so frustrated that I've just sobbed. Sobbed and sobbed and woken my poor boyfriend up (as if the tossing and turning hadn't woken him up already)! Not being able to sleep when you're so tired is one of the worst things and you just know that it's setting you up to have a crappy day the next day! I'm so over the moon to have found such a simple product that ensures I have a peaceful and solid nights sleep every night that I wanted to share it with you. I've been using it for 5-6 months now and it is something that I now wouldn't be without, I use it every single night and even though it seems like such a simple product, it works wonders!  

I went through a patch not too long ago where I had a lot on my mind, constantly, and I really struggled each night to get a decent amount of sleep and it was really starting to get to me. It honestly go to the point where I was prescribed sleeping pills but they made me feel so groggy and grumpy, I never felt like I actually slept after taking them and I just felt like my brain was foggy, so they're a no from me! I then discovered the This Works Deep Sleep Range and straight away I ordered the Pillow Spray and I couldn't wait for it to arrive! The This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray has been working like magic, I spritz a few times over our pillows and duvet and then lie down in bed for a little while reading and I just get so sleeping sitting in the aroma. Pretty much as soon as I lay my head down to sleep I'm off in a deep sleep so quickly and I barely wake up in the middle of the night. By the time my alarm goes off in the morning I feel like I've genuinely had a quality nights sleep, unbroken and deep. A proper restful sleep, perfect!

It seems silly that just a pillow spray could have that much of an effect on your sleep but I think certain fragrances and smells just work perfectly for some people in triggering the sleep part of the brain. I honestly couldn't be without it now, I love it, my boyfriend loves it, I'm pretty sure our cat loves it too! I have a bottle on my nightstand and I have a travel bottle that I take away with me too- that's how much I love it, I won't go to sleep without it!

If you're someone who struggles with sleep sometimes, or maybe you've got an important time coming up like exams, or a job interview, and you know that your nerves get the better of you and cause you to lay awake at night while your brain goes crazy! I urge you to try out the This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray and let the beautiful lavander fragrance engulf you in a peaceful nights sleep!

Love, Chloe xo
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I love the mini ones, they're so handy for travel! x

      Delete
  2. I go through phases of struggling to get to sleep and I've tried a different sleep spray before which didn't work very well so I might have to give this one a go x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definetely give this one a go, I can't believe how much my sleep has improved since using this one simple product! I've tried other brands too, like neom, but I don't think any work as wel as the This Works products! xx

      Delete
  3. I used to struggle two years ago with this, and I was desparate until I discovered pure lavender oil which I used every night in my pillow! I put this one on my wishlist, it must be so easy to use because it is a spray bottle. Thanks for sharing.

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy and simple to use, I couldn't recommend it more! My mum would always put lavander oil on my pillow when I was younger but now I much prefer this spray, it doesn't leave any marks on your pillow/bedding and it works out much cheaper in the long run! Thanks for reading :) x

      Delete

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig