14 May 2016

The Perfect Classic Summer Lipstick | CHANEL

This is always the time of year where I rearrange the products that are on my dressing table, it's time to take away the dark berry Autumn and Winter shades and replace them with the light pinks and peaches that are Spring and Summer time appropriate. Whilst I was having a rummage through my Chanel products I was reunited with one of my all-time favourite Chanel Lipsticks, in the colour Séduisante. Full name, Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour, 91 Séduisante.

Séduisante is the most perfect raspberry toned blush pink lipstick and I think it's just gorgeous to wear when the sun is shining. It's such a flattering lipstick shade, it goes perfectly with or without a tan but if with a tan then this lipstick will just look perfect with your bronzed glow! This is the kind of pink that I think looks beautiful on the fairest of the fair and also on the darkest skin tones, I think it's such a universally flattering shade. The lipstick itself is housed in the ever glamorous, chic and classic Chanel packaging. A sleek black tube with a golden body and a golden CC embellished on the top, that you push down to pop out the body of the lipstick which makes it so quick and easy to use on the go. The lipstick is of the creamiest consistencies, a melt away second skin texture with a high concentration of ultra-thin pigments for intense colour payoff from the very first stroke! Infused with a blend of green tea, sweet almond oil and adherent ester for long wear and smoothed, moisturised and protected lips.






My lips never feel dry, no matter how many layers I put on, the product always feels so creamy and soft and the colour always lasts. I have a real love for Chanel products and I've never been disappointed with a Chanel lipstick. If you're looking to treat yourself, or fancy adding a luxurious lipstick to your collection then I definitely recommend heading over to your nearest Chanel counter and having a play with the lipsticks to find your favourite. With 5 different lipstick collections (Luminous Satin, Luminous Matte, Ultra Hydrating, Hydrating Sheer, and the new Coco Stylo) you'll be spoilt for choice.  

Do you have a favourite lipstick that always reminds you of Summer? 

Love, Chloe xo






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig