03 June 2016

Perfect Summer Sunkissed Palette By Bobbi Brown

Ok so Bobbi Brown may have released the most perfect travel friendly summer eyeshadow palettes in their Sunkissed range. I know that’s quite a bold statement but I mean, the colours in all three palettes are just perfect, the packaging is beautiful and the size is super handy to just slot in to your handbag or makeup bag whilst on the go. Not to mention how versatile the colours in the palettes are! You can wear all 4 for a super summery yet sultry sparkly smoky eye, or just have fun using the colours individually. You'll always be able to create a soft minimal look as well as a stronger bolder look with each of these palettes.

Whenever I'm going on holiday I always struggle to pick an eyeshadow palette to take with me, most of them are too big to fit in my makeup bag and would take up too much room in my handbag and then there's always the dreaded fear of it being loose in luggage or my bag and damage occurring... not a nice thought at all! When I saw the Bobbi Brown Sunkissed Eyeshadow Palettes I instantly lusted after them, even the packaging is beautiful and a real contrast to the usual sleek black casing of palettes, the Sunkissed palettes are a gorgeous reflective copper/rose gold...so beautiful!

Bobbi Brown you cheeky woman, you've created three stunning summer eyeshadow palettes and I want all of them! But given that they're £36 each I've settled with just one of them (for now anyway, I can't stop lusting after the others!). Of the three palettes in this range, Gold, Nude and Pink, I decided to purchase Sunkissed Nude. I personally think it's the subtler of the three but that top right sparkly champagne pink colour is what sold me, as well as the metallic-esque burnt pink shade, it didn't look too in your face but it looked pigmented enough to be a beautiful eye highlight shade. I've played with the palette a few times now and now I can’t wait to take it on holiday with me. I love each colour and I've found that they can easily be worn for a soft wash of colour or layered up to create a stronger look, it just depends on how you apply them. They blend seamlessly together and I can’t wait to wear them with a tan (and a heck of a lot of bronzer!)
You can honestly create so many different looks with this one palette, it just depends on how you apply them and how much product you use, which is why I think it’s such a beautiful and versatile product!

If you’re on the hunt for a beautiful summer eyeshadow palette I definitely recommend checking out the Bobbi Brown Sunkissed Range!

Love, Chloe xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig