06 July 2016

My Holiday Haircare Essentials | Oribe

Over the past 6 months Oribe have rapidly become my absolute favourite hair care brand, they are very much on the expensive side and before using them I thought the price of a lot of the products was absolutely crazy, I mean £46 for a Shampoo just sounded obsurd! However, it was Christmas last year where I was gifted by my lovely boyfriend the Net-A-Porter Holiday Beauty Box that included the Oribe Gold Lust Shampoo and Conditioner, that my love affair with Oribe products really begun. I already owned the Dry Texturizing Spray, which is absolutely the best volumising spray I have ever used so from that I had a great amount of faith in the other products! I’d never been so excited to use a Shampoo and Conditioner than I was on Christmas Morning when I opened up the Net-A-Porter box, much to my boyfriend’s amusement (men just don’t understand these things do they!). Since that moment Oribe have been the only products that I wash my hair with, and are 95% the only hair styling products I use. It’s an expensive brand but one that is worth every penny in my opinion!

The Oribe Gold Lust Shampoo and Conditioner made my hair so healthy and strong, the products repaired the damage that had been done over the years of home dye kits and not protecting my hair enough from heat and general wear and tear. I no longer have a hairbrush full of broken hairs after every brush, I no longer leave behind clumps of hair in the shower after washing, and even after having my hair coloured three times since February, it is in the best condition it has ever been! I never used to be bothered about what I used to wash my hair, drugstore/supermarket brands seemed fine to me, but when I noticed how limp and lifeless my hair had become, nothing was helping it. When I started using the Oribe products, it was like they injected the life back in to my hair!

I've since branched out and now use a few different Oribe products for washing my hair, they do the most amazing ranges for coloured and blonde hair, perfect for ensuring the colour and quality stay on top form. My hair is now so strong, glossy and just super healthy and nourished. The smell of the products is amazing and luxurious (which my hair colourist has since told me the scents are created by Tom Ford!) and the bottles look super swanky and gorgeous (which I have since found out are designed by Versace!), these really are luxury products and they do have a pretty hefty price tag, but when they deliver such incredible results, I just couldn’t ever not use them. They do come in pretty large bottles and I find myself needing to wash my hair less frequently now it's in such good condition so the bottles are lasting much longer. I’m only now at the last few squeezes of the Oribe Gold Lust duo that I received at Christmas!
I now have a lovely growing collection of Oribe products and when it came to packing for holiday I knew I had to take some travel sized items with me. Normally for holidays I never paid any attention and any old travel sized shampoo was coming with me, generally from the £1 miniatures in Boots. Now however I just couldn’t bring myself to do that, to undo all the amazing work the Oribe products have done for me over the past 6 months, so off to Space NK I went to purchase some travel sized goodies. I decided on the travel sized shampoo and conditioner from the For Beautiful Colour range, I have the full sizes and think that they are just brilliant at maintaining the vibrancy of your hair colour as well as maintain the healthy condition of your hair despite being coloured. I also picked up a travel size of my favourite Dry Texturizing Spray, honestly no other product has ever given my hair such volume and soft texture, it is 100% a must-have product! I’ve been wanting to try the Gold Lust Hair Oil for a while now, after hearing so many good comments and reviews about it I knew that it would be the perfect product to protect my hair in the sunshine. I’ve used it for 2 weeks already and can’t believe how soft and silky it makes my hair, and again, the smell is divine! Space NK just so happened to have an offer running that day where if you spent over a certain amount of money on Oribe products, you would recieve a free travel size of the Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray !Again this is just something that I think is going to be a brilliant holiday item, a fantastic way of taming the frizz when you’re spending your days in 30 degree heat!
If you’re interested in any of the Oribe products then I think the travel sized items are the perfect way of trialing a product before splashing out and investing in a full sized item! My hair has never been so healthy and nourished and I owe it all to the continued use of these beautiful hair care products!

Love, Chloe xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig