11 October 2016

Autumnal Excitement



  • The weather being cold and crisp yet lots of sunshine, perfect sweater weather.
  • Coats, boots, scarfs & hats!! Dressing in Autumn is so much easier and more fun.
  • Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I’m not ashamed of my love for this delicious drink, I can’t get enough of it!
  • Lush filled baths.As soon as the Halloween and Christmas Lush products are released, I am unstoppable! Instantly stocking up and planning when I’ll have a gorgeous bath with each new product.
  • Netflix & Blankets. Snuggling up on the sofa under a blanket with my boyfriend and our cat, watching Netflix for hours with a hot drink and some popcorn. That’s a pretty good weekend in my books.
  • Berry Lips and Copper Eyes. Makeup in Autumn (and Winter) is so much more exciting, mainly because I know it’s not going to melt off my face the moment I get on a train or a tube. Adding a dark berry lip and a light coppery eye is my ideal duo for Autumn.
  • December. Once October comes I feel that It’s acceptable for me to get pre festive excited. December is the most magical month and I just can’t wait, but refraining from decorating the house, and listening to Christmas music is a bit too much right now, but as soon as Halloween is out the way, you know exactly what I’ll be doing! For now though, I'll just enjoy all my favourite Autumnal things.
Love, Chloe xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig