09 December 2016

My Favourite Festive Activities

I had the most festive weekend at home last weekend, we put up and decorated our tree, ate mince pies, watched Christmas movies and snuggled in our Christmas PJ’s. I love how cosy and festive our home feels with the decorations and the tree up, it makes me so happy to go home after work and switch the tree lights on and just snuggle up on the sofa and watch something Christmassy. I’ve compiled a list of some of my favourite Christmas related activities to hopefully get you feeling festive, and maybe spark some inspiration if you’re wanting to plan a festive evening for yourself!
1. Watch Christmas Movies. My favourites include, Miracle on 34th Street, Home Alone 1&2, Elf, Nightmare Before Christmas and The Grinch. All of which will be watched before December 25th!

2. Decorate my Christmas Tree. John Lewis and Fenwick are my favourite places for decorations, especially Fenwick for beautifully decorated individual baubles!
3. Wear novelty Christmas PJ’s. I’m currently rocking a red fleecy two piece with Christmas Puddings printed all over them and I love it.

4. See the Christmas lights, displays and decorations in London. Covent Garden, Oxford Street, Regent Street are the best for lights (and also the busiest…) Liberty, Selfridges and Harrods are the best for window displays.

5. Go Ice Skating. The Natural History Museum and Somerset House have amazing ice rinks, both with beautiful scenery.
6. See a Theatre Show. Book of Mormon is absolutely hilarious but not for the faint hearted, School of Rock is great family fun, and Wicked is of my all-time favourite shows, an absolutely must see!

7. Eat Terrys Chocolate Oranges. Some of the best Christmas chocolate there is, my boyfriend and I are especially loving the new ones this year with bits of toffee in!

8. And of course Mince Pies! Enough said, Mince Pies are mandatory in December.

9. Drink Mulled Wine (and regular red wine too). A festive drink or two with friends is such a lovely way to spend an evening.

10. Listen to Christmas Songs every single day in December. Singing optional but strongly preferred!

Love, Chloe xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I was in the Christmas shop in Fenwicks today and I totally agree, the Christmas tree decorations are so lovely!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched any Christmas films yet and I really want to! Going ice skating at the Natural History Museum looks beautiful x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Chloe Lola Friend. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig